Living independently and feeling safe in the familiar environment that is your own home. To many people these things are exceedingly important, especially when they get older, have a disability or chronic illness. Eurocross Personal Emergency Alarms offers personal alarm systems which involve wearing a small pendant at all times. If assistance is required, then they can get in touch with our assistance coordinators at the touch of a button.
What we do
Our assistance coordinators are dedicated, experienced people who are good listeners, ask the right questions, assess the situation accurately, reassure the customer and find the appropriate form of assistance. This could be neighbours, family members or home helps, but also a doctor or ambulance if need be. We are always available, 24 hours a day.
Our added value for you and your customers
- 24/7 availability
- Committed and well trained assistance providers
- Experienced with personal alarms
- We can always adapt to our clients’ alarm equipment
- Continuous investment in our employees’ knowledge via our Eurocross Academy
- Extensive and personal advice throughout the preliminary stage